Wednesday, August 03, 2011

lazy days are my productive days.

Marko is currently on holiday and has been for the last.. Well a week today! He's not back until the 22nd (sighhh) so I've been currently doing FUCK ALL, which explains the lack of posts! I'm missing him lotssss as this is the first time we've been apart for such a long time, so as something to take my mind off him, I've been planning what colour I'm going to dye my hair next and I've found some AWESOME colours, tips and buys!

Firstly, the colours. I've blogged before about how I adore Lua P's colour, and I recently had an e-mail from her telling me what dye she uses. For anyone who's interested, it's Alfaparf! But unfortunately, living in the UK means that I can't use it :( Well I could.. But it'd be superrrr expensive.. So, I had a search for some alternatives and found this!


This is the colour chart for L'Oréal Technique Excellence HiColour Permanent Creme High-lift for Dark Hair Only.. Whoa that's a mouthful! But look at the colours! Aren't they yummy?! I think I'd go for the Copper Red as that's what seems closest to the colour Lua told me she uses.

                       

I also ADORE the Medium Intense Red Copper from L'Oréal Preferance Mega Reds..
             

I also really love these colours from Tints of Nature who make organic hair dyes. The light henna red is perfect!



And the Terracotta Blonde from Naturtint is really gorgeous too!
I'll pick one of these as they're all just so awesome and warm and.. AHHH! ^^

I also found this blog called Radiance To Dye For, which gives some awesome tips for people with red hair who want to maintain the colour at low cost. It's written for people living in the US but you can always buy online!

Also! Who's excited for the release of Sinners Never Sleep?! You can pre-order it from You Me At Six's website, or find out more on their FaceBook!
Youth and Young Manhood has just come through the post, so I'm off for a listen! Will be posting my June playlist later today :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment