Saturday, August 20, 2011

home, wallpaper and a bloody big mess.

Hello! I'm back from my few days in Essex and I'm throwing myself into preparing my room before Marko gets home, so that we can paint it and get it looking luusssshhh for my birthday - which is coming up very soon! I'm so excited! 2 days and my baby is home and a few weeks and I'll be 16!

I just wanted to show you THE coolest wallpaper that mummy found..


Its called Frames and it can be bought here from B&Q. Isn't it just the coolest?! I was set on having stripes, which I knew would be a challenge, but thinking about all the possibilities with this is getting me really excited! I love it already!
Now all I've got to do is decide if I'm still going to have the green, blue and pink on the other 3 walls, or if I should have just blue and green. The colours are so yummy though! I want them all!


They're wayyyy brighter and more vibrant in person but.. Gah! I cant wait for it all to be finished! I'll be slacking with the posts and will have to postpone my July playlist until it's all finished as I'm still sleeping on a mattress on the floor, surrounded by boxes and wallpaper covered floors.. It's a long and tedious process!
But in the meantime, me and Milo are just waiting for our favourite Serbian to come home :)


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment