Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2am blog finds.

I've been browsing this for agesss, mainly because I'm absolutely in love with her hair! It's making me regret dying my hair already, and I haven't even seen the colour properly yet! But she is so quirky and really knows how to get the most out of charity shops and cheap shops like Primark. I adore her look, it's so retro. Very 80s inspired, especially with the big hair in bows. Check out her blog 'kayla hadlington'.

Also! For all you lovelies living in and around Bristol, this years Youth4Youth main event is coming up this saturday! This year the headliners are The King Blues, and as an extra treat, Young Guns are playing too! Make sure you've got yourself a ticket because not only is it super cheap (£6?!) but if it's as good as last year when The Blackout headlined, you wont want to miss it.
If you are going, and you spot me, feel free to come say hi! I'd love to meet someone that's not from my group of friends that reads my blog! :L
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment