Saturday, July 16, 2011

impulse buying is good for me. just not for you.

Omigosh I've got so many good buys lately!

I've just come back from a long weekend in France with the school where I picked up some really yummy bits and pieces from markets and shops there. And it was so cheap too! Gotta love a cheap and gorgeous holiday buy :')
I picked up these pumps from a cute little market near Rue for 22 euros. They're made of real leather and are so cute and intricate! I'm just so worried of ruining them though, 'cause I wear pumps out so quickly >< But they are easily one of my favourite pairs of shoes.

Quick shop suggestion if you're going to france.. MIM. Whilst me and a couple of mates were there we got loads of reallyyyy nice and reallyyyy cheap clothes. I bought a jumper, a 3/4 sleeved top and a
boho purse for under 10 euros! How cheap is that?!

I've also just ordered a vintage style, working (hopefully!) pocket watch necklace from Ebay, for £1.89 (and compared to the £26 one I saw in Urban Outfitters, it's a steal!) which I will post a picture of when it arrives!

I also popped down to my local St Peter's Hospice today because I thought I'd seen an expansion pack for The Sims 2 a little while ago and I got a massive bargain there too! Not only did I get the Nightlife expansion pack, but I also picked up The Day After Tomorrow, Little Miss Sunshine and Weezer's blue album, all for...
4 QUID!!!

See. It just goes to show, charity shops are brilliant, not only as it goes towards a great cause, but also because you come back with some brilliant bargains!
Oh, in that picture you can see the jumper I got from France and you can also see that my hair is yet AGAIN a different colour XD

So the purple had faded so badly. It was far from purple anymore. In places it was purple, but in others I had: pink, orange, red, plum and brown.. My roots were getting really long, quite a few people were getting purple and I didn't really like the colour in the first place, so I opted for Garnier Nuttrise in Red. (Which is more of a reddy brown)

That was at least 2, if not 3 weeks ago, and my roots are beginning to show again and the colour has faded a lot, but you can see its much different. I'm just debating what to do next, as the last dye I used was too red than brown.. Eventually, I'd love to have hair like Lua P's! Its amazing!

For now, I can only dream.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment