Sunday, April 24, 2011

futures at the o2

So recently my gorgeous friend, Georgia, informed me about a gig that Futures were playing at the O2 Academy in Bristol in June.

Of course I HAD to get tickets for it.

But this isn't the point.
I just got a text from her saying that PEGASUS BRIDGE were supporting along with a band called Lower Than Atlantis!

And remember how I said I was upset that I couldnt see Pegasus Bridge at the Jack Wills polo?!

So I'm super excited for that! ^^

If like me, you love Futures and Pegasus Bridge, or even Lower Than Atlantis, you can still buy tickets for the Bristol show on the 1st of June here, and there are also links to shows in Oxford, Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow.

And if you'd like to stalk Georgia's tumblr, you can do here. ;)


Once again, happy Easter!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment