Sunday, May 01, 2011

dyes and american pies.

Sorry it's been so long! Its been a busy busy week..

I thought I might do a post today, as at the moment, I'm sat with a THIRD hair dye on, trying desperately to get blonde ><
Last night I used Garnier Nutrisse Truly Blonde Pre-Lightener to get to a very odd shade of yellow, before using the Radiant Blondes hair colour in 8.03 Natural Blonde and sleeping on wet hair.

I woke up this morning to find I had gone ginger.

So that was great.
But yeah, I'm sat here with yet ANOTHER dye on (Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on all their hair dyes, so I thought, why not?!), this time its the 9.3 Pineapple shade, slightly lighter, PRAYING that it works, otherwise I'll have to stick a hat on, walk down to my local tesco and try and get another dye.

Luckily this one smells a lot nicer than the Pre-Lightener did.

But yes! Its been a busy week! I finally got my science results back - A in biology, A* in chemistry and C in physics, so I'll retake that one! But yeah, I'm pretty pleased with that :D
Speaking of school, it was nice to have just a 3 day week this week. Lovely way to ease everyone back in after the holidays. So thank you Will and Kate, and congrats! The wedding was lovely. I'm so proud to be able to say I watched it all. It was beautiful.

I also went to see Insidious that evening, with a few mates.
What a film!
I had Liv and Lev on my left, hugging each other, barely able to watch, and Joe and Jordan on my right, squeezing each others and and chewing on my jumper!I was just laughing the whole way through :') It's a good film though. Music is freakayyy.. We're convinced there'll be a 2nd. And we will DEFINITELY be watching it!

Went over the boyfriends house yesterday and watched half of American Pie, before realising it's NOT a film you watch with your other half, and putting Hot Tub Time Machine on instead.
And we made a den!
Might put a picture of that on later.. I was quite proud tbh :')

Just washed the dye off.. Third time lucky I hope :S

Well. Its not as ginger anymore.. I'm not really sure what colour you'd class it as? But it'll do for a moment.. Gonna go out later and pick up something lighter and see what happens!

Oooh I bought a few things actually!

Bag and vest top were both a fiver from Matalan and the shoes were £18 from a brand called Orchard, which can be found in Brantano. Also bought a really nice denim like, cotton shirt, also from Matalan, but I cant find a picture of it..

Well anyway! I'm off out to sort out the mess that is my hair. Gonna try the sublime mousse in the lightest shade, but pick up a brown colour in case it doesn't work ><
xox

Ooh! I forgot to say - we FINALLY have a full set list now :') Looking forward to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment