Tuesday, June 26, 2012

end of this chapter.

Wow. It's been a while. And a LOT has happened..

GCSE's are OVER! My last one, maths, was almost two weeks ago - feels so good being free! It's so weird that they're done now though, considering I've been leading up to them for 11 years and now they're all over. But something else is over too..

Me and Marko are no longer together. And it's okay, because everything has to come to an end. But after being with him for a year and a half, its a little odd, so here comes the inspirational bit..

I'm turning 17 in a  few months. I've finished my GCSE's and I'm moving onto my A Levels. I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm entering a new stage in my life, so as scary and as sad as the split may be, I think it was the right time. Everything is going to start changing now; people's attitudes towards life, schools, what I get up to in my free time.. The list goes on. So for anyone else in my shoes, who's just come out of a long relationship and is a bit shaken up (trust me - some days I've been beyond a wreck!), don't worry! It's okay to cry! This is new and scary, but it'll be okay! It's just a new chapter in your life. And just like a new chapter in a book, you don't know what's going to happen. But that's okay too, because It's always fun finding out.

Right. That's my boring bit over. Lets have some fun stuff!

My prom is coming in a week today, and I am both TERRIFIED and very EXCITED! So now I actually have the time to post, I'll be doing a couple posts on how to survive prom - 'cause I've been going out of my mind!

So my photo of the week is probably from a month ago, but I wanted to post this one anyway because it's of me and my friend Chris dressing up on the very last day of Year 11 - Any guesses what I'm supposed to be?!


Sent to me by a very good friend, this song is not only great for nostalgia, but also made me realise that everything is gonna be alright ;) 

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle



That's it from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some old stuff that never got posted. BAH!
xox

Ps. It's okay to get angry too, as long as you think of clever ways to get revenge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment